There are a number of healthy foods that you should eat daily because they are beneficial to your health. This also includes a very specific type of chocolate, for example. We introduce you to 6 foods that should have a permanent place on your menu and that can be easily integrated into various dishes. Of course, you don’t always have to eat the same thing- a balanced diet is crucial. The following foods you should always have in your kitchen, and they are also really tasty.
These Are The 6 Foods You Should Eat Every Day
Whether for breakfast or in between: green tea makes you awake and fit. The caffeinated drink is an alternative for all non-coffee drinkers. The postive effects of green tea have already been proven by numerous studies. One reason for this is the catechins contained in green tea. These are secondary plant substances that have an antioxidant effect in the body. That means they prevent so-called “free radicals” from damaging the DNA.
Nuts are the perfect snack for in between. Nuts contain many important nutrients and healthy fats, and thus keep you fit. A handful of nuts a day can protect you from heart attacks and strokes. The performance of the brain is also positively influenced. Nuts are ideal as an addition to your muesli or salad.
Raspberries And Blueberries
The small snack for in-between tastes not only great but also has an important added value: The fruit is considered to be detoxifying and beneficial for digestion. Raspberries also contain antioxidants that can slow down skin aging and reduce the risk of cancer. In addition, berries are extremely low in calories and sugar.
As a delicious addition to a smoothie, baking or muesli: Oat flakes are healthy food for everyday life. They contain fiber, valuable vitamins, minerals and at the same time little fat. The fiber, in particular, will keep you full for a long time and get you through the day well. Oatmeal can also help with gastrointestinal problems. As a healthy snack between meals, oat biscuits are highly recommended!
“One apple a day keeps the doctor away” – this is by no means a myth. Apples not only strengthen the immune system, they are also high in fiber, flavonoids and polyphenols. These clean your body of metabolic toxins. The miracle fruit is also said to help with constipation and diarrhea. It is best to eat apples with their skin on- this is where most of the nutrients are. With 54 calories per 100 grams, the apple is also low in calories and perfect for a snack in between meals or for morning muesli. Make sure to wash the apple thoroughly beforehand.
Surprised? You can also eat chocolate every day – but this refers to dark chocolate with no added sugar. The treat is actually a health booster: cocoa is a source of antioxidants and improves your mental performance. Chocolate is suitable as a snack between meals or as a dessert.
Make The Ultimate Green Smoothie
Published on 01/26/2020
Make The Ultimate Green Smoothie
When you’ve gone to the gym, one of the most important things to do afterward is replenish your body. Aside from drinking enough water, it’s important to eat something rich in protein and carbs. The reason for this is eating foods full of protein and carbs right after a workout – within half an hour or so – will help increase muscle growth and also aid your body with recovering from the workout. If you’re looking for a quick and easy post-workout meal to eat, a smoothie is the perfect solution. Not only is it super simple to make, but it has all the nutrients your body needs to replenish your energy after exercising. You might be wondering which smoothie to have – there are seemingly endless options around. Well, we found the ultimate smoothie that will make a great post-workout meal. The ingredients in this recipe have all the nutrients you need to recover properly from your workout. The fruits have plenty of carbs along with vitamins and minerals, while the protein powder, obviously, has the amount you need. To top it off, the spirulina is full of antioxidants and the almonds will help you feel full for longer.
What You’ll Need
To make this delicious and nutritious smoothie, you’ll need:
1 banana – fresh or frozen
1/2 cup mango – fresh or frozen
A handful of fresh leafy greens – spinach or kale
1 green apple
1 tbsp protein powder
A handful of almonds
1/2 tsp spirulina (optional)
1/3 cup liquid of choice (almond, soy, coconut, or regular milk, etc.)
How To Make It
This part is simple: cut up all the fruits and veggies and put everything in a blender. Then, blend it all until smooth! The trick is putting in the fresh and soft fruits first followed by the frozen fruits for it to blend more easily. Serve and enjoy!
How to Keep Food Fresh Naturally
How? There are many things you can do, such as regularly clean your refrigerator and regularly check the food in there and also that you keep in the cupboards or anywhere else. But its not just about checking them. This cannot prevent anything. All you will be doing is throwing away food items before they stink up the entire kitchen. So, what can you do to keep the food fresh?
Practical List of Tips for Ensuring Food is Cleaner and Fresher: 1) Spread some cloves on and around the marble surface of your kitchen, and also spread some cloves under the sink.
Why? The Cloves keeps ants away.
2) Place some bay leaves inside your bags of dough, rice and the rest of the packs that insects prefer. Why? Bay leaves keep insects and other such lice away from food products. By placing bay leaves inside the packets, we ensure that insects do not reside there. But please remember to change the bay leaves once every three months.
3) Place half a potato in the refrigerator. Why? If there is any kind of bad smell from food or cooked items, the half potato will absorb it. To make sure that this works, remember to exchange the potato every three days.
4) Store eggs with the pointed side down. Why? Storing eggs with the pointed side down keeps them fresh for a longer period.
5) Place a few cubes of sugar in the jar where you store American cheese. Why? When you place two or three cubes of sugar with the American cheese in an airtight jar, the sugar absorbs the moisture and prevents the cheese from getting worse.
6) Do not store tomatoes and cucumbers in the same draw. Why? Tomatoes give out gases that cause cucumbers to rot faster so make sure that you keep these two apart.
7) Do not store apples along with the rest of the fruits and vegetables. Why? Apples give out certain gases that cause fruits and vegetables to rot.
8) Place slices of apples or raw potatoes in the bread compartment or jar. Why? By adding a few slices of raw potatoes or apples with the bread, you ensure that the bread remains fresh for longer than usual.
9) Store radish in a vessel along with some water. Why? You should store radish in a vessel along with water because water will keep the radish fresh and crisp for a long time. For the same reason, if the radishes have shriveled, place them in a jar of cold water. Water will restore the radish to its previous splendor.
Conclusion: Here, I have presented only a few of the more practical actions you should follow to ensure that the food you and your family consume remains fresh and tasty.
MaxRelax Massage Chair MaxRelax Massage Chair
TurboCharge Car Charger TurboCharge Car Charger AirBloom Indoor Garden AirBloom Indoor Garden FitWell Fitness Ball FitWell Fitness Ball